Monday 27 May 2013

Burda - Andre Shorts

Pattern: Burda - Andre Shorts
Size: XL
Fabric: 1.2M of 45" width local cotton fabric (Kamdar)
Details:

  • French seam for the front and centre back
  • Added in-seam pockets  
  • Amended pattern so that the sides are cut straight

Added a silly label so that the back is easily identifiable!


And another in brown.


These are my TNT (tried and true) patterns.  It's easy because there are really no fuss about fitting as garter waist bands normally are.  I used a 1" wide elastic. I have another pair already sewn in black linen which feels really nice and 3 more pairs all cut.  These 4 pair of shorts will be longer in length and they'll be worn for home and going to the shops or the market nearby. Great everyday home wear.

Please forgive my clothes pin ... quite ugly indeed.  I am still looking  for some nice wooden skirt hangers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment