Fabric: 1.2M 72" (much leftover) Local Cotton (Nagoya)
- Used store bought bias binding instead of making my own
- Bias binding for the sleeve and bottom hem
- Hand stitched the bias binding down with saddle stitch around the neckline and sleeve hem using Perle No. 8
- The seams are all french seamed including the armhole
- Stitched a Hungarian embroidery motif at the centre front. Free motif Little Berry Burst by Kate & Rose. I used DMC Perle No. 8. It's stabilized by a lightweight interface.
- Size 12 is good fit for me in this fabric. I think fabric choice is an important criteria
|I think I need to get more Perle No 8 colours!|