Sunday, 16 June 2013

Scout Woven Tee

Pattern: Grainline - Scout Woven Tee
Size: 12
Fabric: 1.6M 45" Local Cotton (Nagoya)
Details:

  • Used store bought bias binding instead making my own (read save on fabric)
  • Bias binding for the sleeve and bottom hem
  • Machine stitched the bias binding down
  • The seams are all french seamed including the armhole
The back is designed to be longer than the front.  It's really very simple to put together and it makes a great addition to my home / everyday wear wardrobe.  It's runs a little on the loose side despite choosing the garment based on my bust size.  Unfortunately I've cut 2 more  Scout Woven Tees at sixe 12.  I will remember to go a size down in my next one. I like how a pattern is used over and over again.  Also there's an added incentive since there's a contest over at Kollabora. Yeah ... I'm a sucker for contests ...nevermind not winning any LOL!!


Next in line ... more Scout Woven Tees

No comments:

Post a Comment