Fabric: 2.3M 60" Imported Cotton (Harisons)
- Matched the plaids for the side seams, yoke to front pieces, back to yoke and collar to yoke. Even the sleeve seams matched.
- The horizontal stripes are matching at the front
- But I think I still need work figuring out the centre front plakets. I've read that they have to be mirror image but I think I'm missing something.
- Pocket is cut on the bias.
- All pieces are cut on unfolded fabric for accuracy in aligning the plaids.
- The shirt length is extended because the intended wearer is tall and skinny.