Wednesday 1 January 2014

Grainline - Archer (WIP)

Pattern: Grainline - Archer
Size: 12
Fabric: 2.2M 45" Cotton Lawn (Harisons)
Cost: RM15.00 / M

  •  I was having a tough time placing all the pieces I needed on the amount of fabric I had, next time (yes, they'll be a next time) I'll get 2.5M instead.
  • I don't follow the suggested cutting layout anymore, I just do my thing
  • I've added my 'signature' saddle stitching on the collar, back yoke and pockets.  After I finish my cuffs I'll add some stitching on that too.
  • I've changed the button placket to a hidden one, I've been meaning to try this design and it's quite simple after all
  • For the first time I tried the continuous sleeve placket and it was easy to do and great for fabrics that does not have much body



No comments:

Post a Comment